News from around the Clay County business community and Chamber of Commerce.
2017 221 221
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or family status as FDOT complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Si prefiere recibir esta carta en español, por favor contacte Esther Murray a las 904-360-5348. Referencia FM # 436118-1
Follow us on project website, at www.facebook.com/FDOT @MyFDOT www.youtube.com/MyFDOT #MyFDOT www.nflroads.com/GCSintersection
• Replace traffic signal and pedestrian features at intersection
• Install a new traffic separator on State Road 16
• Construct dual southbound left turn lanes on U.S. 17 and widen State Road 16 to four lanes
• Construct a westbound left turn lane on State Road 16
• Construct a northbound left-turn lane on U.S. 17 at the median opening north of State Road 16
• Extend the westbound right-turn lane on State Road 16
• Adjust drainage to accommodate the proposed improvements
THE PROPOSED IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE
Project documents will be made available for downloading June 27 from the project website, www.nflroads.com/GCSintersection, and will be available at the public hearing.
State Road 16 at U.S. 17 Intersection Improvements
Follow us on project website, @ www.nflroads.com/GCSintersection
The purpose of the public hearing is to provide information on the study’s findings, discuss the proposed improvements and receive public input.